A 2,500-year-old family stroll frozen in time: Footprints left by Native American farmers, children and their dog unearthed in Arizona
- Dozens of barefoot prints were uncovered to the north of Tucson, Arizona
- They show adults walking through fields as children scamper around them
- Archaeologists have also unearthed a hand print left by a young child
- However, the site is set to be destroyed to make way for a highway bridge
This video was added to the learn to speak native American Languages.
New York village of Whitesboro will change its logo of a white man throttling an Indian after it becomes the butt of national jokes
- Residents of Whitesboro, New York had voted earlier this month to keep their logo that was criticized as racist and offensive
- The original emblem dates to the early 1900s and depicts a friendly wrestling match between village founder Hugh White and an Oneida Indian
- However, the village has now decided to change the logo after it was ridiculed on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show
- No timetable has been given for the introduction of the new logo
Here is a video clip that the comedy channel did that helped to push for the change.